quinta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2012

Tale for Thais


I walked when I saw a guy in middle of street. He wanted stop any car. He shaked his hands, put his in pray. He claimed for help. I saw this guy and I thinked: What’s happen? Does he need help our Is it a blast? I’m afraid of him, but this is baloney.

I took a sip of courage and I approach the guy. I asked about occur, about his tears and his despair. Amid tears, the guy tries to tell me about your pain. His mother is in a hospital with cancer, and says he learned today that she will die. He cries again.

I speaked with him. I explained that today has many forms of healthcare, and I said: You need keep calm. Your mother is alive. But, what your name and where do you live?

The guy was disoriented, his words were disjointed and their answers were confusing. However I managed to extract from him the district of residence and cellphone number of his sister. I called his sister and I told about his brother and his emotional state. I promised for her that I put him in public car to home.

After, I walked for my home. When I arrived I was one happy reception. My daughters were preparing one birthday cake to me. I gone to restaurant in the neighborhood, pizzeria, and I waited for my guests. I had a nice night.

However, when I stayed in home I couldn’t forget the guy, his tears and he arrived in home. I called for his sister. She thanked me and calmed me down saying that he was at home and asleep.

I thanked God for this, because in the moment I met the guy I was so happy that I was afraid of happiness. I thanked him for the opportunity and the demonstration that it’s need very little thing to make me feel good about myself.

The choice about the name of this tale occurs because Thais always used to say me that I was a very important person and I didn’t believe.

(wrote by Simone da Silva Figueiredo em 2012/dec/19)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário